EcoNet™ INTEGRATED CONTROLS
THE LATEST ECONET™ CONTROL CENTER
Includes intuitive integrated air and water control and supports new high-efficiency products. Easy to setup, easy to use, easy to save.
- Built with our 360°+1 design philosophy, it is optimized for Installability™, Performance, Integration & Serviceability
- Controls 65%† or more of a typical home’s energy use from a single device
- Can reduce energy costs by up to 30%††
- Added support for new EEV (Electronic Expansion Valve) Air Handlers, Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps*
- Rapid installation with standard 4-wire configuration
- Automatically configures communicating equipment with optimal settings
- Adapts to home décor through interchangeable faceplates and adjustable background coloring
- Full-color, 4.7″ LCD touchscreen display with easy-to-read icons and text
- Convenient date, time and indoor/outdoor temperature indications
- 5 operating modes with short-cycle protection (Heat, Cool, Auto, Emergency Heat, Fan Only)
- 7-Day programmable schedule with Smooth Arrival & Whole Home Vacation options
- Detailed operating status, alarm history, and audible alerts
- Supports humidifier accessories or over-cool based dehumidification
- One-touch access to Water Heater Management†††
- Easily manage from anywhere in the world with the compatible WiFi Module & EcoNet app for smart phones and tablets
- 5-Year limited warranty from date of installation
- If installed as part of a Ruud System, the EcoNet Control Center will be covered under the applicable product parts warranty. Refer to manufacturer product warranty card for specific details.
† Source – Department of Energy
†† When compared to non-programmable thermostats.
Source: ENERGY STAR® for Programmable Thermostats
††† Requires wired connection to EcoNet Enabled Electric or Hybrid Water Heaters
THE ECONET™ WIFI KIT FOR HEATING & COOLING SYSTEMS (UEWRA630SYS)
Provides remote control of EcoNet Enabled air and water products from smart phones, tablets, and personal computers using the home’s internet connection.
- Enables remote operation from:
- The EcoNet App on Apple® mobile devices (iPhone®, iPad®, & iPod® Touch) using iOS version 7.0 or later
- The EcoNet App on Android™ based smart phones and tablets using Android™ version 4.4 or later
- Recent versions of popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, etc.
- Designed for use with EcoNet communicating HVAC Systems
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n WiFi networks
- WPA-2 Security using AES/CCMP
- Status LEDs:
- Power & Equipment Connection Status
- Home Network WiFi Status
- Internet Connection Status
- “WLAN SETUP” factory reset button
WiFi Kit Components
- EcoNet WiFi Module
- Installation Instructions
- V Power Adapter
- Junction Box
- 24″ Port-to-Port Connection Cable
- 1″ x 2″ Double Adhesive Mounting Tape
- RJ12 Y Splitter (for use with communicating electric water heaters)
- Works with any HVAC System which includes an EcoNet Enabled furnace or air handler and an EcoNet control center.
- 1 Year from installation date